We are committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to our Website which includes the entire contents of our Website.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. It is your sole and absolute responsibility to check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of the most recent version which will apply each time you access our Website
1. Information We Collect From You
We collect personal information about you when you use our Website and information about the transactions you undertake on our Website (which includes but is not limited to details of payment cards) as well as information about you from messages you post to our Website and communication (such as telephone conversation email or letter) you have with us.
When you access, register or use our Website and or participate in or use our Services our servers keep an activity log unique to you that collects certain information, which includes but is not limited to source of IP address, time of access, date of access, web page(s) visited.
If you open an Account or use our Services with us will or may be asked to provide certain personal information about yourself including, but not limited to:-
- your name
- contact details
- credit or debit card information
- date of birth
- proof of your age
- identity and residence which may include but is not limited to copies (including certified true copies or notarised copies) of your passport or identity card and a utility bills or bank statements (which are less than three months old).
We may collect personal information about you from third parties including but not limited to financial institutes, credit agencies, identification verification agencies and fraud prevention agencies for the purposes of maintaining your Account with us. You agree that we may process, use, record and disclose personal information which you provide to us, or that we receive from third party service providers and that such personal information may be recorded by us or them.
2. Use of Your Information
Your personal information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our Website and use our Services. We will also use and analyse your personal information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
Without limiting the forgoing, in particular your personal information will be used by us and by third parties acting on our behalf for amongst other things the following purposes:
- To help us set up, manage and administer your Account
- To help us identify you and your Account
- Administration purposes
- Statistical and data analysis
- Player profiling and analysing your playing preference
- Marketing – See ‘Marketing and opting out’ below
- Fraud prevention and detection
- Credit scoring and credit checking – See ‘Credit checking’ below
- Customising our Website and its content to your particular preference
- To notify you of any changes our Website or our Services which may affect you
- Identification verification and security vetting purposes
- To comply with licensing and regulatory requirements
- Improving our Website or our services
- to contact you for your views on our Website and our Services
3. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information:
- If required by law
- To other companies within our group
- To our agents and service providers
- To credit reference agents, identification verification agencies and fraud prevention agencies – See ‘Credit checking’ below
- To law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity
- To our business partners in accordance with the ‘Marketing and opting out’ provisions.
- To any regulatory body or licensing body or authority
- To third parties for the purposes of settling or making payment in connection with any of our Services.
- To any payment management company engaged by us to handle payment and collection processes to and from our players
- To third parties who provide services to us (including software) or on our behalf
- To protect and defend our rights or property
- For the purposes of disaster recovery
Finally, if our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
Your personal information may be processed outside of the European Economic Area. Countries outside the European Economic Area do not always have strong information protection laws. However, we will always take steps to ensure that your information is used by third parties in accordance with this policy.
4. Marketing and Opting Out
We may share your personal information with organisations who are our business partners and we or they may contact you, unless you have asked us or them not to do so, by telephone, SMS, text/picture/video message, email about products, services and promotions which may be of interest to you.
If you prefer not to receive any further marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time. See further 'Your rights' below.
5. Information Retention
We will retain your personal information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
Whilst we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
6. Credit Checking
To enable us and other companies in our group to maintain your Account, to make credit decisions about you and for fraud prevention money laundering and the prevention of terrorist financing purposes, we may search the files of credit reference agencies, identification verification agencies and fraud prevention agencies (who will record the search). We may disclose personal information about how you conduct your Account to such agencies and your personal information may be linked to records relating to other people living at the same address with whom you are financially linked. You agree that we may process, use, record and disclose personal information which you provide to us, or that we receive from third party service providers and that such personal information may be recorded by us or them.
Other credit grantors may use this personal information to make credit decisions about you and the people with whom you are financially associated, as well as for fraud prevention, debtor tracing and money laundering and the prevention of terrorist financing purposes. If you provide false or inaccurate personal information and we suspect fraud, we will record this.
Our Website may contain links to other sites not owned or managed by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any other website.
Cookies are small amounts of information which we store on your computer. Unless you have indicated your objection when disclosing your details to us, our system will issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the site. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the site during future visits. They also allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the site for you.
The vast majority of web browsers accept cookies. However, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, you may lose some of the functionality of our Website.
For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to aboutcookies.org
9. Your Rights - Accessing and Updating
You have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee (which we are entitled by law to charge) to request access to personal information which we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right you should:
- Make your request by email
- Attach proof of your identity and address (e.g. a copy of your passport or identity card, and a recent utility bill) (not more than three months old).
- Specify the personal information you want access to, including your Account details where applicable.
On payment of the small fee which we are entitled to charge the information will be provided. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right you should:
- Make your request by email
- Provide us with enough information to identify you (e.g. your Account details, username, registration details).
- Specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right you should:
- Make your request by email with a header that says "Unsubscribe".
- Provide us with enough information to identify you (e.g your Account Details, username and registration details.)
All comments queries and requests relating to our use of your personal information are welcomed and should be made by email to the Communication Address set out in the Terms and Conditions.